My Twitter

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

How I Stand by: Miss Domo


so last night, while entranced in mary jane's warm embrace, lol, my mind started to wonder...i was thinking about the tru relationship of good and evil and how 1 stand, tho so different from the other, needs the other for harmony.... ok, i know i lost u bcuz im going on a bit of tangent, but wait, an explanation 4 where all this derived from is coming :)..... here's the ? i posed to myself... what is tru enlightenment? believe it or not, i have been asking myself this ? over and over since i became atheist. when there is not a higher power to answer to, u have to become ur own voice of reason. u have to decide what rules and boundaries are 2 b applied 2 ur own life. u decide what u evolve n2, and become fully responsible 4 what u become. with that said...if my ultimate aim is to become an "enlighten" being, how does 1 then decided if the darkness within themselves is helpful, or harmful? now i assume that n e trait that produces a negative outcome should definitely be purged from the spirit... but not all dark traits produce a negative results- at least not all the x...for instance... what i consider to be my worse quality is my impatience, and as it should, it has caused some issues n my life... but, my impatience is also what drives my determination, giving me the "i'll do it my got damn self" attitude...lol. so tho it is quite a negative trait to have... it is able to provide a productive way of approaching certain matters in my life. in other words, it gives birth 2 motivation and seems to help to create harmony within my soul... jus as, i feel, other dark qualities do. but then the ? becomes...when the source of the trait that was birthed is dark, can it ever truly b considered "positive"?

No comments: