My Twitter

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Start of the Uplift


'Up' is to move towards a higher place; from a lower to a higher position/degree. 'Lift' is to bring a higher position or rise power or influence. To elevate the mood. "Uplift" means to lift up,' it's that simple. However, it's deeper then just lifting up. Uplift is to raise to a higher moral, social or cultural level.


The purpose of this blog I am creating to elevate the mood of my peers, no matter what race, ethnicity, age, religion/spirituality, etc. are you. Today, times are different. Technologhy changed, people train-of-thought changing, politics changing, moreover, a new generation of people.


Today's generation of people are lost and upset. So, I am making it my mission to motivate and inform my peers. In addition, I am setting out elevate the moods of people to a higher within themselves. It is time we start discovering ourselves, build awarness, create change and gain knowledge of ourselves. This is a movement!

No comments: