My Twitter

Friday, June 26, 2009

BlackBerry Flow Jots

A lot of those scars & struggles that made me into an animal I pushed away but they're still there.

If it all comes down/then your ass is new moan grass

In high school/I thought I was cool/had the 7 series beemer/Felt like a hummer/sold it for tuition/I guess that's ambition baby

I never come lame/Imma tight killer in the game

I'm in it to win it

Came to the city all fresh and brand new/bitches looking like yo who's he/I'm Tae Cross bitch/You better recognize/and realize/that the kid is from the Mil is real

I'm Bubba Sparxx/looking for a bad Betty/I'm down to get illy/all in her her tiddy/squeeze tight just like your Teddy/wouldnt mind if you call me daddy

Imma Bin Laden these radio stations/Coming hard with explosions

It's like a Chinese dinner/It aint over till we both get our cookie

Damn she was cold/so bold/From Brooklyn/Graduated from NYU/Five one/Dark skin/Carmel blend/have your head in a spin/Crazy smile/

Sensitive thugs/you all need hugs

The old society is dying on it feet and the new society is struggling to be born.

Russian proverb "life teaches"

Millions living in poverty on the edge of starvation.

These are only the pathetic self-delusions

Flow pyscho/Call me loco

Drop digits/make it legit/slow down/let me rep my town/Miltown/Whats happening Chitown/Cool for my folks and my peoples

Boss/never loss/no need to floss/won with coin a toss

Give it your all/Even if you fall/Pick back up that ball/Give it your all/that's life/no need to look shife

I gotta cool aquafina flow

Come on little buddy/no need to be in a hurry/sit back enjoy life/cherish these moments

Got some drama/politicing like Obama/Say hello to your momma/There you go sounding like a bamma/something like Gucci

I'm a problem/Call me Havoc/Big dog status/what I'm trying to reach/I'm not trying to preach/Out here trying to teach

Hey its my bday/2-3/I still feel tall as a tree/But nothing feels diff/Wonders of what if/Only thing change/is the eager still to get change/

People say I'm mean/Well I'm from a place if caught on the wrong lean/Your body will get left on a triple beam/Hanging from the spine

No comments: