My Twitter

Friday, June 26, 2009

Tonight

Those lips/I caught a glimpse/Gloss of shine/damn she gotta be mine/Sweet taste of honey/I got something to turn her on/Have her so gone/Till the break of dawn/Don Juan/feeling so strong/I got the notion/A hit with that motion/it feels so good/Imma keep her in the mood/tonight she's the star/Centerfold/Let me grab a hold/I was lifted/by this woman so gifted/I'm talking about something real/Sex appeal/She had me at the start of the conversation/So much temptation/Excuse me, I'm Tae/Today is a new day/I'm here to anoint you/not disappoint you/I'm only trying to eleviate/the hesitation/grasp your attention/Inform you my only motivation/is passion/Tonight you'll find sensation/my words will bring pure eruption/call that activation/something that got your friends listening/wishing/for the caressing/and undressing/Tell me is it a crime/I'm not trying to waste you time/I would like to quit the rhyme/All you have to do is say yes/I'm just informing you you're the best/the lastest/the greatest/the classiest/I know what you want out of life/Lets go

No comments: