My Twitter

Friday, June 26, 2009

More Shit

I heard when motherfuckas was talking/Nerdy nigga Tae/He aint shit/But in high school/Niggas was mad/because I walked away prom king/and left the dance floor with their chick/And when I graduated guess whose bitch was on my dick/Yep you guess right/Don't worry/Too Short her/played my cards fair/Only nigga in 0-1/Milton summer bumping Kanye/My name is Tae/would you like to ride/I might be a little cocky/But my flow is Rocky/fast or slow/you gone like it/saying this that shit/you would hate to admit/my flow is legit/love my city/always sporting the baseball mit/so much I wanna submit/but I don't have a permit/so I give just a bit/just enough for you to feel/enough to appeal/I'm so good, it's so unreal/I take a kneel/thanks to the Almighty/For making me toasty

No comments: