My Twitter

Friday, June 26, 2009

Meant to be Sold

mad game I was taught & told/from momma & granny/bitches crazy & silly/be careful/Uncles & old heads taught me how to make money off these hoes/streets let it be known game meant to be sold/not told/niggas still asking/and perpetrating/i wasn't self made/this in my blood/yall lucky/I aint taking this serious/fucked with bad bitches/LA supermodel/walk down the stroll/Golden Rhino strippers/bitch thought I was a rapper/told her no/ but I got magnum in a wrapper/asking me what I want her to dance to/play me some PAC/how do you want it/she says meet me in the back/shorty was stack/a nice rack/I gave her Ray Charles pipe/blind & foolish/all in her anglefish/VIP/Nando slapping bitches asses/bouncer trying to sneak a peek/Little he know she gave it to me free/just cuz she like me/damn you smell good she say/bitch its Tae/tell me how I taste/she replies delicious/she swallows courageously/smiles/then screams nutritious/end the night watching the sun arise/I feel like a true playa/a star headed to the LAX

No comments: