My Twitter

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Man of the Year

This has to be it/I feel like some top shelf shit/Just give me a little bit/Bit of time to myself/Let it marinate/Hope that I'm not too late/I've been waiting on this moment/I must be God sent/My dear/I must be the man of the year/To time to vent/So many places I went/And I'm still going/Check out the way I'm moving/You like my groove/I too like the way you move/I'm coming with a thresh/Hard and fresh/Must I say it again/I could care less if it rain/A lot of this off the top/The top of my brain/Damn I feel good/In such a good mood/It's just me/Can't you see/It's just Tae/This who I be/Did you hear what I say/True/True to me/I won't change, I like me/A little derange/Maybe just strange/So what I like science/Eat Twizzlers/And enjoy Oreo Blizzards/Fantasy of being a wizard/Turn weak dudes into lizards/Sorry/You can't stop me, this my party/Yes, I am the man of the year/No need to fear/Wipe your face, no tear/Here have a beer/You with the man of the year/So sincere/Listen to me in your ear/Live life...

No comments: