My Twitter

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Writer's Block


I got writer's block/so many words off the dock/Watch as words pass me by/I try/so hard/to please your appeal/hoping you feel/what I have to reveal/continue to read/hoping what I said/is the motivation you need/These words bleed/pain, joy and happiness/Letting go stress/feel the force/My words are the source/Giving inspiration/Inspiring creation/I'm uplifting a nation/Mad frustration/building foundation/life's a celebration/My thougts spin/My words reach deep to your skin/Leaving with a grin/think of all the places you been/and what you haven't seen/sound nice/I give peace/free of charge/Smile/You like my style/Versatile/Imagination Worthwhile/I got writer's block/I watch the clock/Take a walk/I hear a knock/ Who could be/Let me see/What do you know/Guess who came through/ready to put on a show/it's my flow/ready to let it blow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice~