My Twitter

Friday, March 6, 2009

Freestyle


Right now I feel fantastic/This feeling could not be held in a plastic/Starring so far into the stars/Wishing I could touchdown on Mars/Maybe slizzard/Enjoying some Twizzlers/I love life/And I wonder why yall look so shife/Appreciate everything I have/I could be living out of a grave/So I smile/Stroll for a mile/My toughts grow strong/I decide to write a poem/But I have waited too long/I figure I write a song/Yes, I have made mistakes/And caused heart aches/But I am not perfect/For my thoughts have been misdirect/So many chances I have been granted/I move through a bit slanted/But things still come out enchanted/I run through my mind/How could I have been so blind/The answer was right in front of me/All along it was me/Now I can really see/This is whom I be/Free/Just Tae/Cool and smooth like sway/Of the ocean and sea/Standing tall, clean and strong like a tree/Persue your dreams/Shine like the sun's beams/Wanting to hear my name through the people's screams/My words shall flow down the streams/Replinishing/Refreshing/I know who I am/I think I passed the exam/Thank you/For this I knew/What all is true/I make my debut/I present to the world/Dante Cross/But you can call me Tae

No comments: